Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
The Blind Fate EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
The Blind Fate EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
The Blind Fate EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
The Blind Fate EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
The Blind Fate EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
The Blind Fate EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
The Blind Fate EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
The Blind Fate EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
The Blind Fate EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

The Blind Fate

Go down

The Blind Fate Empty The Blind Fate

Post  Moon Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 am

M'kay, so Crystal told me she wanted to see it. Here it Is. It's about a wolf I used to RP who is completely blind. Her sister is Flower, who later changes her name to Zara.

This is the Story of Berry's life, up until she came here. The scene is set for this part in a large valley with mountains on three borders and then a cliff dropping to a see. Hope you like it!! It is told in First person.

The Blind Fate DmlMdXKqedJ3sQh_OVu0

Part 1 Prologue
I whined as the warmth near my side moved away and disappeared. "I don't know what's wrong with her! She hasn't opened her eyes like the rest of them. I'm so very worried, Day," My mother's voice whispers coming from somewhere to my right. "It will be okay Mayflower. She's been sick remember? It might have delayed her opening her eyes," Her father's voice says reassuringly. I squirm onto my side and twitch my ears. "I'm fine mommy," I say softly trying to open my eyes and only managing to make them flutter. Maybe I'll never see the world, I thought. The realization didn't scare me. It was oddly calmly, like honey on a sore throat.

"Oh, my baby," My mother says as a warmth pushes against my side. I smile and perk my ears. "Where's Flower?," I ask standing shakily on my paws. "She's with Night and Strawberry," Says my Father as her steadies me with his nose. I sigh. "When do I get to go outside," I whimper trying to open my eyes. "When you open your eyes." My mother says firmly stepping away. I grumble and lay back down, pulling my ears back and my paws on my eyes. "Can someone get some water," I bark harshly and listen as my father walks away. He returns shortly with a moss full of water and puts it near me. I stand up again slowly gaining my balance and then I put my face into the cool moss. I lift my head and my eyes flutter open but I still see nothing. My mother gasp and I hear my dad take a step back. "I don't see why it matters if my eyes are open or closed. I still can't see," I comment frankly. My mother rushes over and i hear a rustling. "Oh no. My poor poor Berry. You might be Blind," She whispers licking my face. I sigh. "But I hear and feel and smell where you are," I reply pulling away from both of them.

Part 2 Chapter 1
My mother sighs loudly. "Berry. Please, Don't act Brashly. I know you can't see but maybe you can use your other senses instead of sight," She whispers. I shake my head. "No. I want to see. I don't know if you guess have brown or black or any pelts at all! I don't even know what I look like," I yelp as I back into a pointed rock. I hear my father move closer and then feel his breathe on my sensitive ears. "It's okay Berry. You needn't be afraid. We'll help you through this," He whispers pushing his muzzle into my neck.

I sigh softly and sit down. "Fine. But I want to go out of the den," I say harshly. "Not until You learn to move around without hurting yourself," Comes the growled answer from my mother. "Mayflower calm down. She's only about a month old," My father says gently staying next to me and not making a move toward my mother. A faint smile appears on my lips but it disappears quickly as a new scent enters the den followed by three pupish gasps. "Oh my gosh Berry what happened to your eyes," Comes Night's high pitched voice. "Nothing, There just different. And I still can't see," I reply. I feel another form push up against me and smile at the smell of Flower. "It's okay Berry. I'll help you," She whispers licking my paws.

Night and Strawberry give snorts from the entrance and shake their heads making an audible rustling. I roll my eyes even though I can't see them and they gasp loudly. "How can she do that without seeing," They whisper to Flower. "Because she can hear idiots," She hisses staying where she is at my side. I smile and lift my long legs. "I can smell and feel too. Stay away from me Night," I growl as my only brother tries to move closer.

Part 2 Chapter 2
I opened my unseeing eyes and sniff the air. "Hello, Flower," I say sleepily shaking my head and standing up to my full height, which was almost as tall as my yearling half siblings. "Hello, Berry. We're going to hunt today. I wish you could come," She says brushing past me. I smile and nudge her. "It's okay Flower. I'll be fine," I reply shaking out my pelt. My mother lets a sigh escape her lips and moves past us without a word. My father licks us both and nudges us. "Berry. You can't leave the Den but Night will stay with you," He says softly and a groan comes from my brother who was in the corner.

I nod and walk over to him. "Hush. We have to stay together so you might as well enjoy it," I say sadly and lie down again. He groans again and i feel his eyes on me. "Fine. But if I don't get to eat-," He says but I cut him off. "I have food in the other corner. Flower and Dad bring it to me everyday," I say lightly. Night walks over to it and grabs the fattest rabbit he can before sitting next to me again. "Ya know. It must be nice getting all the attention," He comments chewing on a piece of hare. "Not really. Mom doesn't like having a blind daughter and always mutters about something called the Blind Fate," I reply.

Night chuckles. "You listen to much. Maybe you should feel around and smell more," He laughs. "I don't very much want to feel my way around. It could lead to unnerving finds," I say keeping my face blank of anything but calmness. "Whatever. Just be glad you don't have to leave as soon as us," He replies laying down again. I sigh. "I will leave as soon as I can," I say lightly. Night licks my ear gently and sighs. "You have different ears than Star," He whispers and I turn my face toward him. "You already have a Mate. Your not even a yearling," I hiss. "She's not my mate. She's just someone that I like," He whispers.

Part 2 Chapter 3
A Few Months Later....
I listened to my father tell me what I could and couldn't do when I left the den and then switched to the rest of my brain tapping into my other senses. I stood up and nodded to my Father. "Yes sir," I whisper and walk to the mouth of the cave. "I will see you later," I bark and sprint out of my family's den toward an old rock ledge not far from it. I wagged my tail as I was greeted by the scent of herbs and the sound of a slow lazy waterfall cascading down over the front side of the Healer's Rock.

"Hello, Daisy," I say happily and feel the brush of her pelt. "Hello, my newest apprentice," She replies warmly her voice full of pride and nurturing. "So father approved?" I yipped licking her muzzle. "Yes. Now I want you to come and tell me what herbs we have that are fine to use or horribly dangerous," She says lightly and I sniff the air focusing on the worst smelling of the herbs. "Hmm, The Borage and Ash seeds are to dry and should be thrown out. Everything else is fine," I say happily. "Very good! I am proud that your father has taught you so much," She says, and I hear the smile in her tone.

The Next Day....

I woke up and perk my ears at the sound of Daisy moving about. "Berry You need to go to the forest and collect some herbs for me," She says kindly and I nod. "Yes, ma'am. I should be back by noon," I yip and trot toward what everyone called the 'forest'. It was just where two of the mountains meet and had a small trace of trees. I walks through it happily and keep my nose to the ground. I perked my ears and turned around. "Strawberry you scared me," I barked. "That's fine. You just need to mind your own business, Berry," She says harshly reminding me of our now very firm mother.

Part 2 Chapter 4

Strawberry growls at me and starts to move past me. "Where are you going? We can't leave until mother and Father say so," I say even as I move to let her pass. She just snickers and walks past me. "I do what I want," She barks over her shoulder and I hear her sprint off. "Goodbye, Strawberry," I mumble and lift my nose sniffing the air. A pair of fast moving feet come toward me and I perk my ears. "Berry. We need to run," Comes Night and Flower's voices. "I can't leave unless Daisy says I can. She is my mentor," I reply. "Run, Berry! There's a fire. Hurry," Comes her mentors voice as the heat touches her pelt.

I gasp and spin around. "Come on. We have to go. There's a fire," I yelp and perk my ears. "Come on, Night, Flower," I growls and push at them. "We're going, Berry," They reply and I feel a third pelt behind me. "Daisy," I whisper and feel the nod from my mentor. "Let's run," We both bark and we break into as fast as our legs could carry us. I feel the others pulling away and shake my head. "No. Come on," I whimper slowing my pace. "Flower? Night? Daisy?" I yelp spinning around trying to find their scent. "It's okay Berry," Comes a whispered reply from my right. "Night!" I bark rushing over. "Night? Are you okay," I whisper licking his pelt.

Night groans softly and I lick him again. "Where's Flower," He whispers. "I don't know," I reply and sniff the air. "Come on," I whisper and grab his scruff. "Okay. But I can't move my legs," He whimpers, leaning his weight on my shoulders. "It's okay," I reply and start forward shifting his weight. "Can you get on my back," I whisper bending down. "I think so," He says his voice barely even a whisper. I feel him roll his weight over and stand up. I move swiftly supporting his light weight on my back. I stop in a clearing and let him slide down. "I'm going to try and help you," I whisper and put a paw on his legs. "I think their broken," I sigh and grab some sturdy tree limbs and Spanish moss. I wrap them quickly around his two front legs and lick his shoulder. "That's all I can do for now," I say to him and he nods slowly. "Stay here until I fall asleep, Berry," He whimpers and I nod. "I won't leave you," I reply.

Part 2 Chapter 5
I paw at Night's side gently and sigh. "Night," I whisper and perk my ears. "Night," I bark nudging him harshly. I sniff his limp body and whimper pulling away from it. "Night," I whimper and shake my head. "He can't be dead," I whisper and bolt away from the clearing. "I'll go out hunting and when I get back he'll be awake," I say stopping as I sniff the ground and shiver. "Who goes there," Comes a deep rumbling snarl from my left. "Berry," I reply calmly. "Meet my eyes when your talking to the Alpha's son Berry," Snarls the male again and I lift my muzzle. A short gasp comes from his mouth and I hear him step back. "Y-y-y-your Blind," He gasps. "May I ask your name," I say stepping closer to him. "Nightfall," He mumbles. I smile at him and twitch my ears.

"May I ask who this is," Nightfall's father asks sniffing my ears. "Berry, Sir," Nightfall replies staying close to my side. "I was just with my brother Night and he died, while he slept," I whisper moving away from the Alpha and toward Nightfall. The Alpha growls and grabs my scruff, Pulling me closer to him. "You'll stay in my den Berry," He snarls pushing me harshly backward. "Dad! She's not even two yet. She's my age. The would be like dating my sister," Nightfall says trying to push me the other way. "Oh, I see. Is my son jealous of Fire," Fire growls.

"You'll stay with me okay Berry. I don't want that dirt bag near you," Nightfall whispers as he tries to pull me out of the Alpha's den. "No. I'm to tired, Nightfall. But If he tries anything then I don't think he'll want to be near me to much," I reply kindly nudging the male gently. "I don't plan to sleep anyway," I add swaying my tail. I hear him sigh and then shrug. "Fine," He grumbles and walks off, his paw steps loud and heavy on the soft dirt.I wonder what's got him all worked up. I guess I'll find out in the morning, I think and put my head on my paws.

Part 2 Chapter 6

I lift my head to the sound of someone waking up behind me and shake my pelt. "Hello, Fire," I yawn stretching out my legs. "Hello, my Berry," He whispers licking my ears. I jump away quickly and flatten them. "Don't touch my ears. I don't like it," I growl and bare my teeth slightly. Fire chuckles and steps closer. "Why is that? Are you afraid? Scared? Tempted," He laughs. "Goodbye, Fire," I growl and stalk off my tail twitching and my nose to the ground. "Are you okay," Nightfall whispers. I nod slowly and sigh. "I should have listened to you. I'm sorry," I sigh twitching my ears slightly. Nightfall sighs and touches my muzzle with his paw. "It's okay, Berry. Everyone has a path they follow," He replies.

I smile slowly at him and shake my head. "Can we go do something? I don't like sitting still," I complain twitching my tail. Nightfall chuckles and nudges me. "Okay. Come on. We can hunt," He chuckles and brushes past me. I follow him and sniff the air. "Rabbits. On the left," I bark and sprint after a small brown colored spot. The spot squeals and I hear it jump off. I chase it flattening my frame and extending my stride. Nightfall catches up easily enough and follows me. "You should try stalking it first," He comments and I hear a startled squeal from the rabbit. I giggle and slide to a stop snapping at the rabbit clumsily. "I got it," Nightfall laughs and I hear his paws pound and then the snap of small bones. "Here," He whispers dropping the prey in front of me. I smile up at him and take a small bite of the meat. "It taste good," I yip and toss some at him.

He chuckles and I hear the crunch of his teeth on the tender meat. I hear a soft breath near my ear and flinch slightly. "I'm sorry," Nightfall whispers recoiling. "I'm just used to having Night be the only one to touch my ears," I say softly swishing my tail. "It must be hard. You know, having to deal with everything alone," Nightfall mumbles. I nod. "It is. But It's my Blind Fate," I reply.

Part 2 Chapter 7

Nightfall rubs the his side on mine. "It's okay. You can stay in my den for as long as you like," He whispers licking my muzzle. I flatten my ears and step away slowly. "You know I like you, Nightfall. But I can't deal with what this might come with," I say backing into the wall. "No, no, no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad," He whimpers.

I step closer to him again and smile gently. "Don't be. I just can't be with anyone right now," I say gently and rest my head on his shoulder. "I get that. I just can't help myself when such a beautiful female is so close," He replies licking my ears and sighing. I lick his shoulder and step away. "Not now, Nightfall," I whisper and walk further into the den.

I hear Nightfall follow and then lie down beside me. "I love you, Berry. I think that's the only way to say it," He whispers in my ear. I roll onto my back and sigh. "Nightfall. You know at least some of what I went through," I say and feel him put his head on my chest. "I know. I know. But I still can't help it," He says sighing heavily. "It's okay," I whisper.

Part 2 Chapter 8

I stretch my limbs and perk my ears to the sound of a groan. I jump up and growls. "What's wrong? Berry, Is someone there," Nightfall barks and I hear him jump to his feet. "No. I just heard you groan," I reply and shake my head. "I'm sorry. I was just waking up. Are you okay," He whispers stepping toward me. I step back slowly after I feel his hot breath on my face.

I walk out of the den and sigh. "I'm going on patrol, Nightfall," I bark and trot off. I stop at an odd scent and crouch. "Who's there," I growl and shrink away from a low snarl. "Please leave," I whisper and feel the searing pain of claws in my shoulder. I snap at the paw and growl. "Leave," I command and bite down into the feline's flesh.The cat whimpers and slinks back. I lower myself toward the ground and flatten my ears. "Leave, Kitten," I growl at the small mountain lion and turn around.

Part 2 Chapter 9

I sigh and perk my ears to the sound of another wolf approaching. "Hello, Nightfall," I say kindly and twitch my tail. "Hello, Berry," He replies roughly and I turn toward him. "What's wrong? You sound like t=you stepped on a porcupine," I whisper and nudge his chest gently, inhaling his scent. "My father just said I have to take a Mate or leave the pack," He growls and moves away from me.

Nightfall

I move away from Berry and shake my head. "You have said that you don't wish to be my mate. And I truly understand that. But that just means I have to find another female within a week or leave," I snarl and move further away. Berry whimpers and pushes her nose into my shoulder. "I will stay with you, Nightfall. Please don't act like your father," She whimpers moving to push her head under my chin. I duck away from her attention and sigh.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to be with me. I know that you have gone through something horrible and I won't push you. But My father will," I whisper and rest my her between her ears. I feel her twitch them and smile lightly. "I will be your mate, Nightfall," She says kindly and licks me gently.

Part 2 Chapter 10

Flower

I whimper and try to stand up, only to fall back onto my broken leg. "Berry," I whimper as I try to pull myself up again. I get up onto three legs and look at my limp leg in disgust. "It's been almost five days since you broke. Start healing," I snarl and move forward slowly. I whimper as a branch brushes my leg. I growl slightly and move forward again...

Nightfall

I wake up slowly and lick Berry's back. "Wake up, my mate," I whisper and put my head on her shoulder. "We are now mates. Bonded for life," Berry replies softly rolling onto her back and looking up into my eyes with her unseeing orbs. "Yes. And I will cherish every second I have you to myself," I chuckle and push off the ground. Her face falls into a frown and I whimper. "What's wrong," I whisper. "You chose to make jokes out of what I have done to keep you in the pack that you love. That is not something one does," She replies tartly and jumps to her feet, her tail moving from side to side as if she was trying to undo what was already done.

Berry

I shake my head and ignore Nightfall's protest as I walk out of 'our' den. I growl at the thought. I give him what he wants and he jokes! That isn't what should be done. I will not stand for such disrespect, I think and move quickly to the border of the territory. I perk my ears at a whimpering sound and move toward it. "Hello," I whisper and sniff the air. I listen closely and confirm my suspicions. "Flower!," I bark and move quickly to the whimpering. I grab at her scruff and bend down. "Nightfall," I shout and lick her gently before letting her rest under the tree.

Part 3 Chapter 11

Nightfall

I perk my ears as I hear Berry's voice. I sigh and stand up. "Excuse me," I grumble and move past the wolves who were to find my new mate. After I make sure no one is looking I bolt into the direction that her voice had come from and come up short when I see her kneeling next to another form.

I move closer quickly and clear my throat, causing Berry to turn and look at me, "This is my sister. Flower, meet Nightfall," Berry whispers softly, while still licking her so called sister.

Berry

I put my head on my sister's chest and listen to the slight crack in her lungs. "Nightfall, I want you to gently grab her scruff and help me get her to our den," I say softly and watch as he moves forward, cation written on his face and in his eyes. Flower moans as he pulls her up and then curls around herself. I walk ahead, my nose close to the ground.
Part 3 Chapter 12

Flower

I opened my eyes slowly and blinks as the light assaults them. I sigh and twitch my ears. "What happened," I mumble and lift my head a little. "I found you in the woods. I thought you were dead," Came Berry's soft voice and I look around. "But I'm not," I say lightly and groan as I move my leg. "That's not comfortable," I yawn and pull my ears back as I roll onto my stomach.

Berry

I smile at my sister and stand up. "I tried to find you. But I couldn't, so I stayed here," I whispered and licked her. "I couldn't move. I don't remember when you found me," Flower whispered and moved around. "Can we go outside? I want to make sure no ones going to harm you," Flower added and started to stand. "We're not in a territory any more. I left them," I say kindly and stand. "Oh, But where are we going to stay," She whispered and I smiled. "Here," I giggled.

Flower

I gasped at the expanse of land and wagged my tail. "You may not be able to see. But you do know a great place to stay," I whispered and licked her jaw. Berry smiled and stepped back. "Go explore. I've already walked into a tree," She giggles and steps away. I roll my eyes at her and step out of the cave slowly. I moved around the territory, my tall frame and lean muscles working with some difficulty due to the fire.

Part 3 Chapter 13

Flower

I watched as Berry ran in circles in front of the den. I shook my head. "Watch out, Bear," I called and jumped to my paws as she slammed into a tree. I walked over and felt a sharp pain start in my jaw. I closed my eyes at the feeling and yelped through shut jaws. "Are you okay, Flower?" Berry whispered her voice and face, showing her concern. I shook my head slowly. "No. I got whacked with a branch," I mumbled. I felt more pain as she pushed on it and growled. "You fractured your jaw. I'll have to fix it," Berry whispered and sniffed the air.

"Stay here," She whispered and walked into the bushes. I opened my eyes and sat down, my eyes the only thing showing my emotions. I whined quietly as I moved my jaw slightly to the left, only to feel more pain. I felt something cold on my cheek and yelped, causing more pain. I growled at the slightly male who had poked me and narrowed my eyes. "I'm sorry, miss Flower. I just wanted to help. Berry said I could, honest," He whispered and stepped backwards, as many wolves had. I sat up slowly. "Don't touch my jaw. I don't like it," I growled and lied down as Berry reappeared....
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
The Blind Fate Left_bar_bleue100/100The Blind Fate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
The Blind Fate Left_bar_bleue80/100The Blind Fate Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
The Blind Fate Left_bar_bleue80/100The Blind Fate Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

http://warriorandmoon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down