Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally]

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally]

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:05 am

Chief took a large breathe and looked Katara directly in the eyes. "Katara, I have lived longer than most of the wolves here. If you wish to chanllenge Storm for leadership, be my guest, but leadership is passed through blood, unless a challenge is won." He said calmly and lifted his ears, waiting to see her next move.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

http://warriorandmoon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:14 am

Katara lowered her ears and stepped down. She was angry at Storm for chasing Razzara away, yes, but she also knew that even she would make mistakes as a leader. Plus, it seemed most of the pack agreed with the decision made so she had no right to fight for something that was pointless.

"Kat... It's ok..." Mange walked up to her and nudged her for comfort. He looked at storm and lowered his head respectfully. "I'm happy you finally achieved your goal. If it weren't for you, I'd still be an outcast."

Storm bowed his head back respectfully. "thank you."
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidden Tribe Valley [Ally] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://crazyforums900.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:16 am

Chief backs down and sits quietly. He slowly relaxed to the ground, no longer having to keep dominance over everyone. "That is all I have to say. Storm, I wish you luck in your rolls as leader," He yawns.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:27 am

Storm nodded to his father and in tribe tradition, straightened his posture and raised his head to the sky letting out a triumphant howl to establish his dominance. The pack joined in, and the chorus lasted until Storm stopped to look over his pack with pride. Katara and mange had both disappeared but one by one the pack members came up to show their respect like the rituals declared.

Ente was one of the first to congratulate the young leader before he walked over to Chief. "So finally retiring, eh old friend?" he said as he slumped to the ground next to his friend. He was old and tired. The last five years had been hard on him knowing that his mate was dead. But he had moved on knowing that dwelling on the past would only cause more pain.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:30 am

Chief laughed quietly. "Ah but even retired I will be watching over. What else is an old Alpha to do? Strict tribe rules prevent much fun," He jokes and wags his tail.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:39 am

Ente smiled. "But you forget its those rules that keep us safe. The tribe has been changing little since I came back with some of the outsiders from the other packs but from what I hear, the packs outside the valley are the ones who are changing most." he sighed as his memories came back to him. "If only I had not been separated from my mate those many years ago, maybe things would still be the same."
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 am

Chief nudged his friend in the shoulder. "Things happen as they will, old friend, there is no use dwelling on the past," He says lightly. Morana wandered into this unknown area and lifted her ears and head. She had been attracted by the howls and wanted to investigate. Her eyes already held a slight red tinge to them and she was prepared to fight.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:01 am

Ente sighed and smiled. "You are right. Blue chose her path. And I have chosen mine." he said as he watched the pack start to break apart from their gathering.

A wolf spotted Morana when she had entered the valley and followed her for a bit. When Morana was getting too close to the tribe the wolf revealed itself. "Halt! You are trespassing on tribe grounds." It growled. The wolf was Cynder. A spitting image of Cullen. She had become part of the tribe after her mothers death and took it upon herself to be one of the scouts to defend the tribe from outsiders.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:06 am

Morana's eyes instantly turned red and she lunged at Cynder going for her leg. She grabbed onto her target and wrenched her head from side to side snapping the bone, Chief smiled at his friend. "As long as you are happy with your path then all will be well."
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:24 am

Cynder yelped in pain not expecting the wolf to have attacked that fast. This was definitely an intruder. Sucking up the pain she broke free from her attackers grasp and snapped her jaws at her throat. The faint scent of her father stopped her action and her eyes widen. "Wait!"

Ente watched his pack mates and smiled. "I am. I'm happy to have some of my family around me as well." he said as he saw Scooby and Banker playing with some of the tribe human children. He started to wonder where Cynder had gotten to. "I better go find Cynder. She must be on patrol." he heaved himself to his paws and shook his pelt. He then looked at his friend. "Care to join me? A stroll would be good for our old bones."
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:27 am

Morana smirked and held her head high. "What afraid to fight, pup," She growls, her teeth bared viciously. Chief smirked and pushed himself up. "Sure, always a joy to see your family."
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:37 am

Cynder bared her fangs back dangerously. "You wish!" she growled. "What is a blackblood like you doing here anyways? Did my father send you?" she asked curiously but kept up her guard.

Ente smiled and led the way out of the tribe camp. "I'm glad you have all accepted them into the tribe. I know the rules forbid outsiders to join us but I really think they have proved that they are loyal to the end."
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:39 am

Chief smiled. "I'm always will to make some exceptions," He chuckles. "Cullen? Ha, he couldn't send a mouse to get cheese," She snarls and grabs Cynder's neck pinning her down.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:49 am

Cynder yelped again and struggled in the wolf's grasp. Suddenly, another wolf came charging out from the brush snarling and bowled Morana over and away from Cynder. "Scarlet!" Cynder called out to her half sister as the older wolf pinned morana down.

Scarlet glanced at Cynder in the corner of her eye but made sure to keep the enemy pinned. "Cynder. You ok?" she asked. When Cynder nodded Scarlet growled. "Did't we ever teach you to never trust an outsider?!" she spat.

Ente paused when he heard running coming towards them. Soon Razor blasted out from the brush skidding to a halt in front of them. "Dad! Theres an intruder in the valley! She attacked Cynder. Scarlet went to help fight and I ran as quickly as I could to get help." he panted.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 am

Morana growled and kicked up with her hind legs, taking the other wolf off balance. She growled loudly and snapped at the two wolves, her ears shoved forward and her eyes red. "Didn't anyone ever teach you two respect," She snarled. Chief tilted his head and looked at Ente. "Looks like we get some action in our old age," He smirked and shook his fur.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:04 am

Cynder flattened her ears against her head as she snarled back. "And didn't anyone ever teach you morality?!"

Scarlet charged Morana, headbutting her hard in the side with her bone mask. A snap was heard as one of Morana's ribs cracked from the impact.

"Lead the way. We are right behind you." Ente said instantly and Razor took off back in the direction he had come.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:06 am

Two other intruders were not far from the borderline during the commotion. One was a muscular silver brute with long hair completely covering his eyes. He had red bandages on his front and back legs. The other male was a lot taller with a sandy gold pelt with hard-to-miss purple eyes. He too had red bandages on all paws. They had approached the border by now. "What is this place?" The sand coloured male asked. The silver brute was examining the territory before them. He ignored the brute's question and continued walking.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

https://freeformspiritpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:08 am

Morana yelped and grabbed Scarlet by the throat, glaring at her. "That was a stupid move," She hisses and shakes her head, her teeth still clamped on the other wolf's throat. Chief followed behind them quickly.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:20 am

Ente caught the scent of two other intruders and he stopped. "Chief. Go with Razor and help the others. I smell other intruders and I'm going to investigate." he said and ran off in the direction of the scent.

Scarlet snarled and tore herself away. She was used to taking a beating. Hell, she was almost murdered as a pup. And the battle five years ago with the same pack that had almost killed her made her stronger. She snapped her jaws at the females feet.

Cynder growled and tried to help her half sister fight but her broken leg was weighing her down.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:23 am

Morana snarled and snapped at Scarlet's legs trying to grab hold of one. She felt like something was wrong with her stomach, she didn't know she was pregnant. Chief ran up to the fight and snarled. "Everyone, back down," he ordered.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:32 am

The silver brute took the lead. He obviously knew where he was going. It wasn't his first time in this territory. The two stopped as they sensed someone coming.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:01 am

Scarlet immediately backed down but kept her guard up growling.

Cynder looked over at Chief and Razor when they appeared and sighed in relief. "About time someone shows up."

Razor quickly ran over to her and looked her over. "Looks like you have a broken leg. I'm sure the tribe humans can fix you up." he licked her head lovingly. Even though Cynder was his half sister, she was still family. He would always protect his family. He glanced at Morana and growled. "Why are you here?!"

Ente slowed his pace when he closed the distance between him and the intruders. When they were in site he stopped and called out to them. "Can I help you? Because you are entering sacred ground."
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:23 am

There was a horrid taste in the silver brute's mouth as he glazed his eyes upon Ente. "That is none of your concern." he responded, his expression hard to read. The golden male stepped in his way. "I apologize for our intrusion on your home." he spoke with high respect. The silver brute broken into a run as he followed Cynder's scent. "Khronos!" he called. Khronos turned his head to the sound of his name. A sigh escaped his lips. "What the hell is he doing..."
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:30 am

Ente growled and acted quickly, chasing down the other male who started running. Although at his old age, his muscles were stiff and he had trouble catching up to the younger wolf.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:37 am

The male picked up speed as he could hear he was being chased. He slowed to a trot as Cynder, Razor and Morana came to view. His eyes immediately went to her broken leg. Khronos ran after Ente. If he attacked, the golden beast would have no choice but to attack also.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next