Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
Powers Might/ please give opinion. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
Powers Might/ please give opinion. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
Powers Might/ please give opinion. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
Powers Might/ please give opinion. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
Powers Might/ please give opinion. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
Powers Might/ please give opinion. EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
Powers Might/ please give opinion. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
Powers Might/ please give opinion. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
Powers Might/ please give opinion. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

Powers Might/ please give opinion.

Go down

Powers Might/ please give opinion. Empty Powers Might/ please give opinion.

Post  skysong Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Prologue

The great circle in the sky was lowering itself behind the vast stony mountains turning the heavens pink and the bright feathery clouds violet. The last of the lights rays warmed the air making the spring breeze delightful. The tiny mountain streams unite as one to make a raging river. The channel races towards and over a sheer cliff making a massive waterfall that descends the mountain into a beautiful flowering valley. A little ways down, the river flows into a gorgeous lake and the water becomes still and quiet.
Not far off the lake’s edge lies a peaceful village. In the heart of the village rests a tiny stone fortress overgrown with ivy. The base of the fortress is strongly built, supporting three towers that stretch into the sky, the center tower being the tallest. On top of that towers pointed roof a ruby colored flag with a gold rose outline was flowing in the breeze.
Just beyond the village was the beginning of a prospering forest. The countless variety of trees were spaced out just right, their leaves blending as one to create a broad canopy. Thick foliage filled the empty void between their sturdy trunks.
All was silent. The wind rustling the leaves was the only thing that made a sound. Suddenly, an owl’s screech broke the spell. He was perched on a branch watching the petite village, waiting for the cover of night. He ruffled his chestnut colored feathers as he bat his large golden eyes. As soon as the great circle vanished from sight, he leaped into the air with grace. He soared high above the village and into an open window in the center tower.
“You’re late, Bantu. You know I hate to be kept waiting.” Came a sinister voice from the shadows as soon as the owl flew in the window and landed delicately on a wooden perch.
“Relax, Russo. There’s no need to rush the future.” Bantu coolly replied.
Movement erupted from the shadows as a figure stepped into the light. It was a scrawny looking mandrill with pure black eyes that looked as if they were two bottomless pits that could swallow you whole. His chocolate colored pelt was tingling with annoyance. “My future should be within my grasp by now if Cyrix got the job done.” Russo snarled.[/color][/color]Bantu shifted uneasily on his perch under Russo’s forceful gaze. “He did. Your solitary obstacle that has delayed you the power of ruling the kingdom has been eliminated. You needn’t fret about Lenthern any longer. You are now the king.”
“If that is so, then why do you appear as if there is something else that can prevent me from gaining this power?” spat Russo.
Bantu hesitated in answering, not sure whether or not to tell Russo that his ambitions may be impossible to reach. Only when Russo started to growl did he respond. “I have had a vision. It showed me pure darkness. Then a dazzling light appeared in the distance. It was tiny at first but it gradually started to grow into a brilliant wave of light that engulfed the darkness completely. A gentle whisper told me that a child born bright as light, will shine on shadows with powers might.”
Before he could continue with the prophecy Russo burst out in fury. “Are you indicating that I, Russo, will be defeated? I’ve worked too hard to be overpowered now!”
“Settle down, Russo. Let me finish.” Replied Bantu hastily. “My vision also informed me that if the child fails, darkness will take hold of life’s tail. Only then will true love conquer all, then peace shall befall. This indicates that the child will have a weakness and that he or she can fail in vanquishing you.” Concluded Bantu.
“I see. But what does love have to do with it?” Asked Russo.
“It means that if the child finds true love, that love will be strong enough to defeat you.” Bantu answered.
“Then let’s find this child before he or she finds love.”
The room was teeming with the fragrance of milk making it warm and inviting. Resting on a massive bed covered with white cotton sheets was a beautiful, silver she wolf embracing her new born child. She was washing off the final remains of blood from the child’s white and black striped pelt, her stunning amber eyes soft with affection.
When she finished she gazed toward one corner of the room where a russet colored eastern chipmunk with tiny beady scarlet, almost black eyes, was busily washing blood stained sheets.
“Luna. What do you think of the name Nathalie?” she asked.
Luna stopped with what she was doing and glanced at the tiny bundle of fur curled up beside her mother. “I think it is perfect. Defiantly worthy of a princess.” Replied Luna.
“Then that is what we shall call her. Nathalie, princess of Annimalasia.”
Luna bounded across the room and leaped up on to the bed to sit next to the she wolf and her cub. “When are you going to notify Russo? He would fancy Knowing that the youngster has been born strong and fit.” Luna scowled. She despised the idea of Russo being anywhere near this precious treasure of life.

I AM STILL WORKING ON THE FIRST CHAPTER
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Powers Might/ please give opinion. Left_bar_bleue100/100Powers Might/ please give opinion. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
Powers Might/ please give opinion. Left_bar_bleue100/100Powers Might/ please give opinion. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://crazyforums900.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum