Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
Event RP (5 years go) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
Event RP (5 years go) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
Event RP (5 years go) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
Event RP (5 years go) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
Event RP (5 years go) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
Event RP (5 years go) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
Event RP (5 years go) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
Event RP (5 years go) EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
Event RP (5 years go) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

Event RP (5 years go)

3 posters

Go down

Event RP (5 years go) Empty Event RP (5 years go)

Post  skysong Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:26 am

This will be the topic we will use to RP all that had happened 5 years ago when the Brutebloods first revealed themselves.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Event RP (5 years go) Left_bar_bleue100/100Event RP (5 years go) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
Event RP (5 years go) Left_bar_bleue100/100Event RP (5 years go) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://crazyforums900.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Event RP (5 years go) Empty Re: Event RP (5 years go)

Post  skysong Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:35 am

(Should I start this off? Cause I have an idea where to start)
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:42 am

OOC: Sure, go for it.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

https://freeformspiritpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 am

Blue sat in the Brutebloods prisoner den, contemplating on the events that had occurred in the last few days. It was only three days ago that Shadows and Rhosco were killed, and to prevent further deaths, Blue had agreed to go with the Brutebloods as their prisoner, much to the regret of her friends who were unable to stop it. She sighed as she started to think about the situation. It had been years since she had been the prisoner of the Brutebloods. Ente and her first pups had barely made it out alive let alone herself. She wondered how it would play out this time. Something told her her time was coming to an end soon.

She was interrupted from her thoughts when a wolf poked its head into the den smirking at her. "Hey there beautiful. Our alpha requests your presence." he said.

Blue just looked at him with a gloomy expression. "And what would he want with an old dame like me? He knows I just had pups and will be useless for breeding." she pointed out.

The wolf just shrugged. "Beats me. Now get your ass moving or do I have to drag you out?" he growled.

Blue sighed and got to her paws, exiting the den and letting the wolf guide her through the bone ridden camp to his alpha. As they approached the alpha, Blue noticed a pure white wolf talking with him. When her guide made their presence known the conversation stopped between the two and that's when she got a good look at the white wolf. His eyes were pure black, like they were just an empty abyss of nothingness. Yet there was something familiar about this wolf.

The alpha smiled at her as she stepped forward. "Nice of you to join us. This wolf here just gave me some interesting news. It seems you have a daughter who has obtained your beauty. I would very much like to meet her." he said.

This made Blue tense up and growl. "You must be dreaming if you think I would ever allow such a thing!"

The alpha narrowed his eyes and stood, hackles raised. "Watch your tongue! Or do I have to put you in your place?!" he warned.

The white wolf smirked as he looked at Blue, making her shiver from the intensity of it. "I don't think you really have a choice in the matter, I'm afraid. I know all there is about you. And your family. Your weaknesses and strengths." he said chillingly.

-------

Back in the Freeform territory, Skysong paced around the Alpha's den agitated. "I can't just sit here while they have her locked up!" She growled at Ente who was sitting in front of her calmly.

Ente sighed. "I understand, Sky but you have to realize I know this pack. They are not to be trifled with as you saw. They killed Shadows and Rhosco without hesitation. Blue went with them willingly to save lives." he pointed out.

Skysong just continued to pace. "Even still, there must be a way we can help her. If we could just..." She was interrupted by another wolf.

"If we could just what? Go charging in there blindly without knowing what we are really up against?" Buddy asked. He had come down from Stone Mountain when he had heard the news of what had happened. He hated to leave Daine with their new born pups but he had to help his family. He was sure they would be safe in their territory for a few days. "Plus, Blue just gave birth to pups, Skysong. Saphira has her own litter as well. We need to think of their safety." he pointed out.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:22 pm

"Buddy is right. We need to be rational about this and come up with a plan." Roary agreed from his side of the den. "Something logical. We cant risk putting more lives at stake here." he pointed out with a deep sigh. There had to be a way around the situation. "If only we had an insider to feed us information."

-----------
Cullen was trapped inside a deep hole in the ground in the Freeform Spirit territory. FFSP often put prisoners here because it's impossible to escape without help. Roary had ordered warriors to place him there since Blue had been taken. Roary had no doubt that Cullen would march into the Brutebloods' camp recklessly. Like in the past when Blue was taken by Nightmare. Cullen would throw his life away for Blue, and everyone knew it. Trapping him was the only option to keep him alive.

Cullen charged at the walls with all his strength. No matter how high he got, it was never enough. He'd fall back with each attempt. Cullen fell on his side in the mud, breathing heavily. He had been at it for days now but as Roary had said, getting out was impossible. Donahue and Crossbone were above, looking down on the hole. They had been put to watch Cullen.

Please stop, Sir. Crossbone pleaded with his mind. You've already broken your leg. Your only making it worse. "Forget it. The guy's not listening. Let him break every bone he has." Donahue muttered. "He's not going anywhere."

-----------

Jupiter was still in the forest. At the very spot where his little brother and best friend was killed. The body had been taken and buried. Only dried up blood in the grass remained. Jupiter stared with cold lifeless eyes. They had lost their firey glow. He repeated the scene in his mind over and over again. Rhosco jumping and blocking him from Keos' attack. Rhosco dying instantly before he even reached the ground. The sky turned grey as rain drops dripped down his muzzle and onto where Rhosco's body used to be.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:53 am

Moon had been listening quietly. "There's only so much we can do. Maybe we could find a spy, or organize an attack with Ente's knowledge but I'm not sure of the severity it might cause," She whispered, lifting her ears. Chief had just caught up to Ente by this point and looked at the gathered wolves. "I'm sorry to have meet all of you on these terms, but I'm sure my tribe, humans included, would be willing to assist in anyway possible," He says calmly, sitting on his haunches.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Event RP (5 years go) Left_bar_bleue80/100Event RP (5 years go) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
Event RP (5 years go) Left_bar_bleue80/100Event RP (5 years go) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

http://warriorandmoon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:52 am

Blue looked at the white wolf closer after she listened to what he had said. There was no way some strange wolf could know about all of that. It couldn't be...

Before she could say anything, the Alpha spoke up once more, smirking. "You know resisting is futile, Blue. So why don't you just give up? Tell the others to surrender before we destroy them and take what we want forcibly." he suggested.

Blue just growled at him. "Over my dead body!" she snapped. She wasn't about to help in the Brutebloods plan. She knew there was always a chance that the others could find a way to beat them.

The Alpha just growled at her in annoyance. "So be it. Have it your way and watch as we destroy all of your friends." he smirked at her.

The white wolf also smirked. He craved the chaos to come. It fed his hunger for darkness. He looked at the alpha and spoke. "If you would allow it, let me see what I can do to cause some havoc and disorder among the packs. I can make it so they will be unprepared for what is to come." he suggested.

The alpha contemplated the idea for a moment before nodding his head. "Have it your way. When they are weak and least expect it we will strike them down." he declared.

Blue watched helplessly when the white wolf parted with an evil grin on his face. Who is this wolf? And what will come of his actions?

-------

Skysong sighed and finally stopped her pacing and sat down. "But who could we get to do such a dangerous task?" she pointed out. "Let alone someone they would trust?"

Buddy thought for a moment before speaking. "I'm not sure but whoever it will be, must know to tread lightly while doing this."

Ente nodded his agreement before looking at Chief. "No. I won't allow the hidden valley tribe to get involved in this mess. They must reside withing the safety of the valley my friend. You know this. It is the way it must always be."

------

Saphira walked up to the pit with hers and her mothers new litter in tow. "Crossbone... I'm sorry to bother you but could you watch the pups for me? I want to speak to my father alone." she insisted to her mate.

-------

Inga padded up behind his alpha and spoke calmly. "Jupiter. I'm sorry for your loss. But standing here in the rain isn't going to bring them back. The pack needs you to be strong for them. Or else the Brutebloods will overtake us." he tried to talk some sense into him.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moon Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Chief looks at Ente calmly. "If your family is being attacked the the tribe can assist. If one of our own is being held then yes, I can offer our alliances." He says calmly starting down Ente.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://warriorandmoon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:17 pm

Roary paused as he thought of who would fit such a task. "Someone the Brutebloods won't recognise.." he glanced towards Ente and Chief. Crow, he thought. Crow was a former Blackblood spy. With his bird Corvi, sending messages between packs without getting detected may be possible. However, Crow was now part of Hidden Tribe Valley. And Ente had just said to leave them out of it.

------

Crossbone and Donahue turned their heads to see Saphira and the two litters of pups. Cross immediately went over to greet his pups. He looked back towards his mate. Sure, love. His mind spoke. We'll be over there near the trees. "Roary told us to guard." Donahue growled lightly. Come or I'll throw you in a hole. Donahue grumbled but followed Cross who led the pups over to some trees in the distance.

------

Jupiter felt the rain soak into his silver fur. His eyes slid to Inga, then back to the pouring rain. "The Ancientbloods was me and Rhosco's dream. A pack stronger than the rest. It's all shattered pieces now." he sighed, dipping his head. It was getting harder to breath. The same aching pain in his chest from his mate's death. "I'm not capable of being leader right now. You and Zea are more than ready to lead my pack." he decided.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down