Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!]

Go down

Was this Helpful?

If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] I_vote_lcap100%If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] I_vote_lcap0%If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] I_vote_lcap0%If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] Empty If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!]

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:11 am

This simple guide is for the purpose of advancement in your role play.
This page will contain items like terms, standards, etc.. to help you excel.
Please refer to this page often for education and insight. If you believe you have
something beneficial to add to this page, please contact Dhurahi.

Be aware that I have the means to find out if my content here was stolen.
Do not take my hard work without notifying me and crediting back to me and this website.
I will be checking often to see if anyone has stolen my work and will confront those who steal it.
If you cannot come up with your own content and steal it, then you are not fit to lead or contribute
to a wolf pack at all. Thus, you become a failure in this wolf community.

Five Forms Of Role-Play

1) Simple Role Play
-The use of everyday, common words. This type of role play is commonly found among the beginners. Simple role play posts tend to be short unless the role player is experienced in this form.  

2) Literate Role Play
-Often times called Para (paragraph) role play, literate role play is the most common form of role play in the wolf rpg realm. Those who use this form tend to make their posts several sentences in length and use words found in a thesaurus to mask simple terms.  

3) Advanced Role Play
- This form is simply the advanced form of literate role play. Usually the same length as literate, Advanced role play uses words that are completely uncommon but mean something similar to a simple term. Many role players will try to make up their own words to seem more advanced. Thus, making this form tainted.  

4) Exotic Role Play
- Exotic role play is the use of terms from foreign languages. The most common languages used are that of Latin and Hebrew. Postings are generally similar to the length of a literate post. This is another tainted form because once again, many role players will attempt to make up their own words and pass them off as that from a different language.

5) Literate-Descriptive Role Play
- Often referred to as the original role play, Literate-Descriptive is the most widely used form outside of the wolf rpg realm. This form is the Latin language of wolf role play, meaning: it is mostly dead. Literate-Descriptive role players focus their role play on telling a story and painting a picture with their words. Their posts are long and can often be read by all levels of role players.  

Speed Role Play Guidelines

Note: These Guidelines do not belong to Dhurahi.
This is quoted from the Literate Wolf Codex created by "Sharpf4ng."
All credit goes to "Sharpf4ng" and the Literate Wolf Codex.:

"1. It takes four posts to successfully break a limb so long as it is mentioned that the same limb was attacked. Three to dislocate one.

2. It takes four to five posts to successfully break a jaw, four posts to dislocate one.

3. It takes six to seven posts to reach the wind-pipe along with constant attacking of the throat. Note: Throat and nape are not the same.

4. It takes three posts to blind a single eye. A hard blow to the face or skull can cause temporary blindness.

5. It takes three to four posts to successfully break a rib along with weight and size advantage. i.e Usually a male versus female. Five to seven to break multiple ribs.

6. It is not possible to lift a wolf off the ground and throw them into a tree.

7. Males have size and weight advantage, females have speed advantage.

8. A minimum of seven words per post.

9. A maximum of one move per post is allowed, anything more is considered power play.

10. It takes six to seven moves to tear open an opponent's stomach using teeth only.

11. If your windpipe is exposed then you will either die from blood loss or infection.

12. It takes eight posts to paralyze an opponent by constantly attacking the spinal area between their shoulders.

13. Claws will hurt and can possibly tear with enough force on softer portions of the wolf's body. i.e belly.

14. Wolves MUST post responses to pain and must role-play with injuries once received during a battle/spar for the continuation of the battle/spar.

15. It takes three posts to successfully eracinate an ear from an opponent's skull." - 'Sharpf4ng'

Common Role Play Terms
Note: As said above some forms of role play are tainted.
These being common, user discretion advised.

Male

- Titan
- Brute
- Masculine
- Hellios
- Baron
- Incubus
- Fellow
- Macho
- Bloke
- Hunter
- Demon

Female

- Vixen
- Matron
- Matriarch
- Huntress
- Maiden
- Dame
- Damsel
- She-devil
- Queen
- Demoness
- Effeminate

Pup

- Youth
- Adolescent
- Youngster
- Juvenile
- Infant
- Minor
- Pubescent
- Puerile
- Suckling
- Offspring
- Nursling

Big

- Prodigious
- Colossal
- Mammoth
- Jumbo
- Large
- Massive
- Giant
- Lanky
- Towering
- Elevated
- Alpine

Small

- Minuscule
- Petite
- Short
- Minute
- Miniature
- Meager
- Diminutive
- Petty
- Little
- Trivial
- Scanty

Muscular

- Brawny
- Strapping
- Burly
- Bulky
- Athletic
- Robust
- Thick
- Mighty
- Stalwart
- Sturdy
- Herculean

Eyes

- Orbs
- Ocular
- Oculus
- Optics
- Lamps
- Luminaries
- Occuli
- Depths
- Chasms
- Voids
- Orbits

Ears

- Auditory
- Audit
- Lobes
- Pinna
- Auricle
- Lug
- Twin Zeniths
- Atrii
- Duos
- Flutes
- Receptors

Muzzle/Nose

- Jowls (M)
- Jaws (M)
- Orifice (M)
- Mandible (M)
- Chops (M)
- Snout (M/N)
- Maw (M)
- Nostrils (N)
- Nares (N)
- Adenoids (N)
- Proboscis (N)

Teeth

- Canines
- Fangs
- Razors
- Incisors
- Ivories
- Pearls
- Sabers
- Tusks
- Carnassial
- Molars
- Bicuspid

Head

- Apex
- Cranium
- Cerebrum
- Skull
- Dial
- Crown
- Cusp
- Temple
- Culmination
- Tiara
- Scalp

Neck

- Nape
- Boa
- Curvature
- Serpentine
- Crest
- Throat
- Jugular
- Arch
- Scruff
- Isthmus
- Cape

Body

- Frame
- Bulk
- Form
- Embodiment
- Mass
- Corpse
- Facade
- Anatomy
- Physique
- Figure
- Assembly

Legs

- Appendages
- Pedestals
- Foundations
- Fulcrums
- Pillars
- Pistons
- Shanks
- Stilts
- Segments

Chest

- Cage
- Thorax
- Barrel
- Caverns
- Bosom
- Upper Trunk
- Ribs
- Breast
- Peritoneum
- Pulmonary cavity
- Coelom

Tail

- Banner
- Tassel
- Plume
- Plumage
- Swatter
- Rope
- Teaser
- Pendulum
- Whip
- Plush
- Train

Butt

- Rump
- Rear
- Haunches
- Flanks
- Derriere
- Gluteus Maximus
- Seat
- Hindquarters
- Tail-end
- Bottom
- Backside

Fur/Skin

- Pelt
- Hide
- Pelage
- Peltry
- Coat
- Tresses
- Fleece
- Epidermis
- Husk
- Pellicle
- Derma

Claws/Paws

- Talons
- Scythes
- Spurs
- Daggers
- Barbs
- Grappler
- Nail
- Pincer
- Nipper
- Peds
- Pads

Water

- Liquid
- Fluid
- H2o
- Serum
- Agua
- Diluent
- Thinner
- Irrigation
- Adam's Ale
- Flood
- Rain

Lands

- Domain
- Territory
- Province
- Kingdom
- Vicinity
- Turf
- Expanse
- Geography
- Realm
- Sector
- Kingdom

Plant life

- Foliage
- Thicket
- Brush
- Bush
- Leafage
- Debris
- Vegetation
- Greens
- Shrubbery
- Herbage
- Frondescence

Dark

- Dull
- Cimmerian
- Aphotic
- Atrementous
- Dim
- Dingy
- Lurid
- Shaded
- Obscure
- Sooty
- Pitch

Light

- Lucid
- Bright
- Brilliant
- Vivid
- Luminous
- Radiant
- Fluorescent
- Lustrous
- Glowing
- Illuminated
- Shining

Red

- Crimson
- Scarlet
- Rouge
- Carmine
- Cherry
- Inflamed
- Blood-stained
- Cardinal
- Rose
- Rust
- Ruddy

Orange

- Apricot
- Peach
- Coral
- Tangerine
- Cantaloupe
- Coquelicot
- Salmon
- Fulvous
- Tawny
- Sinopia
- Ochre

Yellow/Cream

- Blonde
- Tan
- Canary
- Gold
- Lemon
- Straw
- Daffodil
- Dandelion
- Buff
- Aureolin
- Nude

Green

- Ivy
- Emerald
- Jade
- Moss
- Sage
- Pine
- Olive
- Malachite
- Mint
- Myrtle
- Forest

Blue

- Cerulean
- Aqua
- Azure
- Cobalt
- Cyan
- Sapphire
- Navy
- Oceanic
- Crystal
- Ice
- Indigo

Purple

- Wine
- Lilac
- Lavender
- Muave
- Malberry
- Periwinkle
- Plum
- Violet
- Veronica
- Regalia
- Patriarch

Black

- Ebony
- Raven
- Onyx
- Obsidian
- Jet
- Charcoal
- Inky
- Midnight
- Pitch Black
- Ebonite
- Smokey

Brown

- Chocolate
- Cocoa
- Earthy
- Timber
- Hazel
- Amber
- Ginger
- Auburn
- Cinnamon
- Fawn
- Russet

White

- Pallid
- Bleached
- Blanche
- Albino
- Alabaster
- Achromatic
- Ashen
- Pure
- Moon washed
- Pearly
- Waxen

Grey

- Silver
- Misted
- Slate
- Stone
- Clouded
- Powdered
- Oyster
- Peppered
- Mousy
- Dappled
- Lead

Calm

- Tranquil
- Peaceful
- Bland
- Civil
- Mild
- Placid
- Serene
- Nonchalant
- Quiet
- Pastoral
- Relaxed

Sad

- Somber
- Morose
- Dismal
- Dejected
- Depressed
- Forlorn
- Gloomy
- Mirthless
- Sorrowful
- Melancholy
- Troubled

Angry

- Annoyed
- Enraged
- Ferocious
- Bitter
- Irritated
- Turbulent
- Cross
- Hateful
- Vexed
- Indignant
- Irked

Aggressive

- Hostile
- Belligerent
- Barbaric
- Disruptive
- Quarrelsome
- Threatening
- Rapacious
- Intrusive
- Bellicose
- Domineering
- Forceful

Happy

- Euphoric
- Ecstatic
- Jubilant
- Elated
- Joyous
- Gleeful
- Mirthful
- Perky
- Satisfied
- Pleasant
- Playful

Wise

- Sensible
- Perceptive
- Insightful
- Clever
- Intuitive
- Rational
- Keen
- Contemplative
- Sagacious
- Cunning
- Judicious

Tired

- Fatigued
- Jaded
- Weary
- Exasperated
- (over) Taxed
- Drained
- Overburdened
- Dispirited
- Beat
- Worn
- Exhausted

Love

- Affection
- Lust
- Amour
- Fondness
- Enchantment
- Ardency
- Infatuation
- Passion
- Adoration
- Admiration
- Cherish

Back to top Go down

If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] Empty Re: If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!]

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Very nice guide thar c:
The only thingd that bugs me are: That a wolf's claws can cause a lot of damage. But wolf claws are very weak and are useless in a fight. And the breaking jaws and limbs thing: THIS whould be way to hard for a wolf to do, it isnt physically possible.

I need to get better lenght at my posts, lulz. Im kinda lazy when it comes to rping.

Back to top Go down

If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!] Empty Re: If You Are An RPer Wanting To Try Something New. [Click Here!]

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Siva wrote:Very nice guide thar c:
The only thingd that bugs me are: That a wolf's claws can cause a lot of damage. But wolf claws are very weak and are useless in a fight. And the breaking jaws and limbs thing: THIS whould be way to hard for a wolf to do, it isnt physically possible.

I need to get better lenght at my posts, lulz. Im kinda lazy when it comes to rping.

I Noticed in a lot of RP Fights, Not Many wolves use their claws, They more over use their mouth and legs.
An, I'm Sure their Jowls are Powerful Enough To Fracture limbs, But I'm Sure if they kept up at the fight by not backing out, It could be possible.
Since, They can do it to Humans I hear.

The thing about how to break or fracture parts are for the more over Experienced rper's. I'm sure if we hold trainings and Tourny's every now an then we can all learn it together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Well The pressure of the wolf jaw is 1500 pounds of pressure per square inch, two times stronger than a German Shepherd, which has 750 pounds per square inch. Wolves can crush large bones in a few bites.
Its an actual fact, so Im sure they can break other wolves'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down