Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
Moonfire's Story EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
Moonfire's Story EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
Moonfire's Story EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
Moonfire's Story EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
Moonfire's Story EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
Moonfire's Story EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
Moonfire's Story EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
Moonfire's Story EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
Moonfire's Story EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

Moonfire's Story

Go down

Moonfire's Story Empty Moonfire's Story

Post  Moon Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:17 pm

I thought I should put Moonfire's history in story form since it's interesting.
Characters
Moonfire: A sweet pup who is the main character in this story.
Moonfire's Story Itsuko_quickref_by_blueshinewolf
Firestone: Moonfire's evil brother. Beware.
Moonfire's Story Killer
Blizzard: Blizzard is Moonfire's father. He loves his children and wants nothing more than to keep them safe.
Moonfire's Story Black_wolf
Snowstorm: This is Moonfire's mother. She's evil to the core and hated Moonfire from the start. She never named her only daughter and left her to die.
Moonfire's Story Red_Wolf_by_KoriCristy
Jonto: Jonto took Moonfire in when she was abandoned. She raised her as her own and took care of her. Teaching her to hunt and fight.
Moonfire's Story Grizzly-bear
Rani-Not much is known about him. He was young when Moonfire met him and stayed away from her.
Moonfire's Story 5123598649_9d2bb1fa91
Rayi-She is caring and will not fight anything. She can't hunt or fight and wanders around.
Moonfire's Story Grizzly
Prologue
Snowstorm walked quickly into her den her mate, Blizzard, close behind. "There coming," She snarls pacing quickly from one end to the other. "Lie down. You need to lie down," Blizzard says softly laying down near the mouth of the cave. "How can I," She growls laying down as well but still moving her paws. Blizzard stood up quickly and looked at her. "I know you need your privacy. I'll give it to," He whispers and pads out just as Snowstorm howls in pain. He flinches and hides in the bushes and twitches his ears.
Short I know. More coming soon.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Moonfire's Story Left_bar_bleue100/100Moonfire's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
Moonfire's Story Left_bar_bleue80/100Moonfire's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://warriorandmoon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Moonfire's Story Empty Re: Moonfire's Story

Post  Moon Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Chapter 1
Blizzard wakes up after dosing off and pads into his den looking at the pups that lay suckling from their mother. "Their beautiful," He whispers. Snowstorm laughs. "I don't like the female. She's weak and doesn't show much potential. We'll have to leave her," She replies coldly looking at the wolf pup curled up in the corner. The pup was almost all white with a few black flecks and faint red dots running alone her back. She whimpered and shakes her head. I hate this! I don't feel wolf! Their saying their going to leave me. I don't want them to leave, She thought as a large brown and gray male walked closer to her. "Hello," He whisper sitting beside her. The pup turns away from him quickly and shuts her eyes. "Leave me alone," She whimpers.
Blizzard licks the pup gently and turns her around. "Don't be afraid. My little Moon," He whispers. The pup growls at him and looks down. "Leave me alone," She whispers back going further into the corner. "Listen my little Moon," Blizzard replies standing over her. The pup whimpers and shrinks back. "No," She whines. Snowstorm walks over and looks at Blizzard. "Come on. We have to go," She growls giving the female pup a disdainful look and shoving her mate away. "Fine," Blizzard whispers and walks out of the den leaving the pup alone with his mate. "You listen here, pup. You'll stay here and watch the den. Don't let anyone in or out," She snarls and walks away carrying Firestone in her jaws.
The pup whimpers and curls into a ball falling asleep to the sound of rain outside. A large brown bear walks into the cave and sniffs the wolf pup slowly and licks it. "Little one," She whispers. The pup opens it's eyes and shoves herself against the wall. "Calm down. You will be fine. Poor thing," The bear whispers and licks the pup gently. "I don't have a name," The pup growls looking at the bear. "Then your name will be Moonfire. For the Moon is out and you have fire in your pelt," The bear replies and tilts up looking at the pup. "Sleep little Moonfire," She whispers.

Last edited by Moonfire on Tue May 10, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more to Chapter...)
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Moonfire's Story Left_bar_bleue100/100Moonfire's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://warriorandmoon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down