Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

Midnight Howler - Roary's Story

Go down

Midnight Howler - Roary's Story Empty Re: Midnight Howler - Roary's Story

Post  Roary Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 pm

ChapterOne

A young wolf looked up at the midnight sky, He closed his eyes. He was thinking of his future. How would it start and how would it end.. A shout echoed behind him. "Roary! Roary! Quit day dreaming Pup!" Shouted a Dark Mexican Brown wolf. The young wolf opened his eyes, An emereld stone colour. He turned to face the older wolf. "Yes, Father?" He asked. "Son, Come to the den, It is Full moon tonight. And you know what that means" Replied the wolf. "It is the celebration of wolves living, I will follow you, Father" The young wolf replied back, His name was Roary, Because of his bravery with the pack. Roary's Father turned his back and walked back to the den, Roary followed him silently.

The two wolves appeared as a young mysterious like brown wolf went towards them. "What took you so Long!" She asked. Roary rolled his eyes as his father spoke. "Your brother was daydreaming.." He told her. "I was not daydreaming, Its called closeing your eyes and thinking.." grumbled Roary. "And what did you think about then?" teased his mother as she appeared from the den. "Well.. You know.. stuff" Roary mumbled. "Stuff? Daydreamer!" laughed the Young light brown wolf again. Roary growled at her, "Shut up sis" He grumbled. "Hey! No yelling at your sister, Say your sorry!" growled his Father. Roary growled at the two. "I'm going, And I'm taking my thoughts with me!" He replied as he stumbled out.

He went back to the woods, and looked up at the moon. Nearly full. He howled his heart out to it. "When will I leave this pack? And have one of my own!" He smiled, imagineing himself as an Alpha.

Last edited by Roary on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story Left_bar_bleue100/100Midnight Howler - Roary's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
Midnight Howler - Roary's Story Left_bar_bleue100/100Midnight Howler - Roary's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:

https://freeformspiritpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 am

ChapterTwo

Roary opened his eyes to see pure daylight. He yawned silently and stood up. He trotted towards the den exit but stopped suddenly. "Where are you going? Daydreaming?" his sister asked with a cheeky grin. Roarys ears flicked back in annoyance. "Getting breakfast" he mumbled. Roary's ears perked up as he saw a shadow on the wall. His father appeared staring at them. "Your not going anywhere until you've learned to be a real hunter" his father said roughly. Roary's mouth opened to complain but stopped as his father spoke again. "Thats final". Roary growled silently and turned away to the corner of the Den. His father trotted off with his sister racing behind. Roary grumbled to himself and lay down. He closed his eyes with a helpless sigh. His head lifted up as he then opened his eyes. He noticed a small hole in the den corner. Roary got up and stared. 'This is my chance. To be free and do whatever I want!' he thought. "I'll show them. I'll show I can live on my own!" He pressed his paws hard agaisnt the hole without looking back. The hole grew bigger every time he pushed. Finally the hole was good enough for a young adult to go through. With luck Roary was outside the den unnoticed. He laughed and ran. Running as fast as he could he stopped and turned around. Staring back at the little territory that he once called home. "Goodbye Family.. One day I'll return and show you that I am a real hunter!" He whispered. Without looking back Roary kept walking on...

Last edited by Roary on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Lol, Thanks all! I completly forget i had this story on so I thought best to carry on.

ChapterThree

Roary was far from the territory by afternoon. His ears perked as he heard a odd sound grumbleing at him. He turned around but saw nothing.. he heard the grumbling sound again and felt nervous. 'Wheres that odd sound coming from?' he asked himself. Roary was about to take another step until he heard the noise but louder this time. Suddenly the grumbleing was interupted as he heard laughing. Roary turned around to face a female wolf. The wolf had a light brown coat with some dark patches. She grinned and bowed. "I'm no harm.. you've never been on your own have you?" the young female asked with another giggle. Roary growled but it wasn't worth it. He sighed in regret and nodded. The wolf sat down and giggled again. "my names Aurora, I've been out here for nearly a week now" she smiled. Roary sat slowly before introducing himself. "I'm Roary" he mumbled with a lump in his throat. Aurora tilted her head. "Is that even a name?" she asked. Roary glared at her a little. Aurora realised her words weren't friendly and spoke again. "that funny sound is your stomack by the way!" she giggled with laughter and neverly fell over. Roary stared down at his belly embarrised. "I forgot to get breakfast.." he said quietly. Aurora got up and nudged him. "Come on! lets work together to get some food! What do you say? huh?" she incouraged. Roary didn't want to upset the female and he was really hungry. He got up and nodded. "Ok.. but how?" he asked, his ears perking. Aurora slumped down on the ground again. "You.. do know how to hunt, right?" she asked. Roary shook his head. "Never".

Last edited by Roary on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:44 pm

ChapterFour

Roary could tell Aurora was thinking he was dumb or stupid. He stood up and tried to smile. "I'm a quick learner, and I've hunted down hares with my sister hundreds of times" he said with excitedly. Aurora froze for a few seconds before getting up again and nodding. "Alright then.. Roary" she replied with a grin. Aurora's muzzle sticked to the ground like glue as she sniffed around for a scent. Roary watched her completely confused but with some amusement. Aurora finally looked up again. "Ok, I've got a scent of a herd. Lets go quick!" She said before rushing off. Roary ran and tried to keep up though she was too fast for him. Finally he stopped beside Aurora as she peered out at the distance. Aurora giggled and spoke. "Look over there!" she grinned. Roary nodded slowly as he looked. He saw nothing but grass and trees. Roary looked back to Aurora confused. "I can't see anything" he mumbled quietly. Aurora laughed again. "Look closer Roary" she replied. Roary sighed as he looked again, Suddenly he saw black dots in a river. "What is that?" Roary asked still trying to figure out what they were. "Elks, silly!" Aurora laughed as she began to run again. Roary sighed as he tried to follow. As he got closer he realised the small dots were actually big dots, but they werent dots at all now. Giant looking creatures with very long legs and tough looking hooves drinking the deep liquid. One elk had very sharp looking sticks on its head. Roary stopped as Aurora carried on. Roary's ears flattened. "They look dangerous!" Roary complained. Aurora giggled quietly but didn't speak in reply. She stalked closer to the giant creatures as her tail swayyed from side to side. She was a meter away from one of the Cow elks until she leaped. The herd ran with fright. Aurora laughed as she ran after them. Roary watched until the elks were suddenly going in his direction. He yelped in fright as he noticed the giant creatures were getting closer and closer to him. Roary turned around and ran as fast as he could. "Aurora! HELP!" he yelled. Aurora couldn't hear Roary's quiet voice over the loud clomping of hooves hitting the ground in speed.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 am

ChapterFive
At the last second, Roary leaped out of the way just in time for the herd to go forward. Aurora realised what happend and quickly padded over to her friend. "Sorry! I didn't see you" Aurora said unhappily. Roary took time to take a deep breath before replying. "Hunting is dangerous if we don't work as a team" Roary replied, shaking his fur. Aurora shrugged. "Lets stick with Hares for now". Aurora and Roary continued to walk beside each other. Aurora's eyes still filled with guilt though. Roary stopped as a rain drop splattered on his nose. The two looked straight at the sky. The clouds were grey and misty. "Lets find shelter before it rains badly." Roary suggested. Aurora nodded. "Good Idea" she replied and ran in search of a tree or unused cave.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down