Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
Pic of some members of the pack  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
Pic of some members of the pack  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
Pic of some members of the pack  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
Pic of some members of the pack  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
Pic of some members of the pack  EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
Pic of some members of the pack  EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
Pic of some members of the pack  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
Pic of some members of the pack  EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
Pic of some members of the pack  EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

Pic of some members of the pack

4 posters

Go down

Pic of some members of the pack  Empty Pic of some members of the pack

Post  Rave Tue May 10, 2011 12:57 am

SORRY! There is NO color! ........ And it's not drawn very well.

A Picture That I had Drawn a wile ago. Some members are kinda obvious who they are, but most of the wolves are just random. Some of the picture was cut out when I took it so yea... There was a lot of mistakes in this picture that I forgot to fix. Sorry about that!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Characters put in there on purpose are: Skysong, Roary, Charmer, Moonfire, Toube, Crystal, Rave, and Kim.
I was planning to draw more wolves, but I didn't have enough room so if you didn't get to make it in the picture, sorry. I'm also working on another to get the others in.

IF I PUT YOUR WOLF AS A WOLF THAT WAS PURPOSLY PUT ON THERE, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE IT IS, JUST ASK AND I'LL TELL YOU!

[Lol I drew my wolf, Rave, so weird lol XD ]

Last edited by Rave on Tue May 10, 2011 1:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Pic of some members of the pack  Left_bar_bleue100/100Pic of some members of the pack  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
Pic of some members of the pack  Left_bar_bleue75/100Pic of some members of the pack  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
Pic of some members of the pack  Left_bar_bleue40/100Pic of some members of the pack  Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Back to top Go down

Pic of some members of the pack  Empty Re: Pic of some members of the pack

Post  Moon Tue May 10, 2011 1:12 am

Kewl Pic Rave.
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Pic of some members of the pack  Left_bar_bleue100/100Pic of some members of the pack  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Pic of some members of the pack  Left_bar_bleue80/100Pic of some members of the pack  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
Pic of some members of the pack  Left_bar_bleue80/100Pic of some members of the pack  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

http://warriorandmoon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 4:37 am

Oh my gosh that is good !

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Wed May 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Thanks. I'm now working on another picture, but I keep messing them up.. So i don't know when the other pic will be up.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Pic of some members of the pack  Left_bar_bleue75/100Pic of some members of the pack  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
Pic of some members of the pack  Left_bar_bleue40/100Pic of some members of the pack  Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:12 pm

witch ones charmer?

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:30 pm

its awesome, Rave.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://crazyforums900.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 am

I agree, it's really good.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

https://freeformspiritpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:42 am

@Charmer Charmer is the little one standing on top of the short little waterfall thingie. Charmer is the little pup looking over Skysong's back lol =]

@Everyone Else: thanks =]]
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 pm

*Gasp* Is that me giving you a paw-five!? bounce cheers I love it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down